Ms. McMillan began her career at McAloon & Friedman in 1995 as a senior associate, and became a partner in 2005. Prior to joining McAloon & Friedman, she was an associate in the Litigation Department of Cullen & Dykman from 1986 through 1995.
Ms. McMillan was the recipient of the St. Thomas Moor Scholarship from St. John's University School of Law (1983-86) and was the Executive Articles editor of the St. John's Law Review (1985-86). As a member of the Law Review, she authored "People v. Eulo, New York Adopts the Brain Death Standard for Homicide Cases," 29 Catholic Lawyer 375 (1985). In 1991 she received the Distinguished Service Award from the Brooklyn Bar Association.
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States
- St. John's University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1974
- Montclair State College, Master of Arts: Speech and Theatre, 1976
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., 1986