Mr. Faillace joined McAloon & Friedman as a partner in 2001. He has specialized in medical malpractice defense since 1982 and has an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale Hubbell.
Mr. Faillace has lectured in medical malpractice defense for most of the insurance carriers in New York, including AIG, MMIA, St. Paul, Frontier and PRI. He is accredited as a continuing legal education lecturer. He has more than 25 years of active trial experience.
- New York
- United States District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of International Trade
- Boston College, B.S., Cum Laude, 1978
- Hofstra University School of Law, 1981