Gina Bernardi Di Folco joined McAloon & Friedman as its Appellate Partner in May of 2010. Prior to that, she worked with the Guardaro Group at Bartlett McDonough, Bastone & Monaghan, LLP for 14 years, handling complex litigation, substantive motions and all aspects of post-trial and appellate practice. In addition to medical malpractice defense work, Ms. Bernardi Di Folco also has extensive experience in insurance coverage, labor law, premises liability, construction and civil rights claims. She is a graduate of New York University and Fordham University School of Law.
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- United States Court of Appeals for the 2d Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern & Eastern Districts of New York
- New York State
- Fordham University School of Law, JD 1995
- New York University, BA 1992